About Lane Four
- Be Real
- Be Human
- Be Curious
- Own It and Do Good Work
We are known for delivery solutions that allow for high-growth SaaS companies to optimize critical sales operations processes at scale through our Salesforce consulting services, and our lead–to–account matching and routing tools.
We continue to build our list of clients while also expanding our own consultant, developer, and go-to-market teams.
We are pleased to share that we have placed #222 on the 2020 Report on the Business ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies.
We are also certified by Great Place to Work® Canada and were recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Technology for 2022!
As a Salesforce Consultant, you are versed in the Salesforce environment and will be working with all aspects of user management as well as ongoing system improvements on the Salesforce Platform.
- Support Salesforce administration activities including application customization, data management, reporting and process automations
- Research and implement third-party tools and solutions
- Create document- and video-based documentation on system processes and custom implementations
- Test and troubleshoot process automations and custom apex implementations
- Assist with task updates and live solution demos to clients
- Assist with training clients on custom implementations and third-party integrations
- Assist with customer onboarding activities and support tasks with the product team
- Support consulting team with other client-related or internal tasks, as needed
What you’ll bring
- 2-5 years Salesforce experience
- A love of technology as a tool for solving company problems
- A demonstrated ability to learn complex tools and data structures
- Demonstrated initiative in solving problems independently and through self-initiated research
- Ability to work collaboratively with consultants, developers, partners and client contacts
- A commitment to ongoing learning and skills development
- An open attitude and willingness to embrace change and a variety of tasks
- A general interest in working within the SFDC ecosystem
What we offer
- Small team of people who get along and help each other succeed
- Flexible Work Arrangements (Hybrid)
- Our beautiful office is located in downtown Toronto featuring an open work space and snack service
- Relationship-driven company with a strong and diverse customer base
- Benefits: Health Spending & Wellness Account
- Ongoing support of learning initiatives and professional development activities