Sales Development Representative
Lane Four is looking for a motivated sales professional to join our Toronto-based team.
Our SDR will be instrumental in driving sales for our 100% native Salesforce application and will hold primary responsibility for inbound and outbound lead development activities. Through this work, the SDR will educate marketing and sales professionals at high-growth SaaS startups on how Lane Four’s application can accelerate their revenue operations processes within Salesforce.
- Support inbound and outbound activities for the product side of Lane Four
- Qualify and develop contacts at prospect accounts via email and phone, and at in-person events
- Conduct introductory sales calls, schedule demos, and book meetings with qualified leads
- Field prospect inquiries via email and chat applications
- Manage data related to inbound and outbound activities using Drift, Outreach.io, MailChimp, DiscoverOrg, and Salesforce.com CRM
- Conduct other duties as required, including marketing support (social media marketing, email marketing, and more)
What You’ll Bring
- A Bachelor’s Degree (complete or approaching final year)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work experience in a sales and/or customer-facing role
- Positive and determined, able to work independently to reach goals
- Experience with Salesforce.com an asset
What We Offer
- Opportunity to make an impact in a growing business
- A small, dedicated, and supportive team
- A flexible work environment in co-working space
- A strong and diverse customer base
If this sounds like you, please send your application to email@example.com.