Outreach Implementation Consultant
About Lane Four
Lane Four is a boutique consulting firm with decades of collective experience in the Salesforce community. Since 2013, we’ve helped over 100 high-growth SaaS startups and non-profit organizations work faster and smarter using the power of their Salesforce CRM.
In 2017, we launched our lead routing app on the Salesforce AppExchange. This suite of features simplifies key lead management processes in Salesforce including lead-to-account matching, routing, and round robin assignment. Numerous high-growth startups are currently using our app to boost their account-based strategies, manage rapid growth, and scale Salesforce across their companies.
We’re a tight-knit team of dedicated and hard working people with a good sense of humor. Achieving results for our customers drives us, and it’s also what makes us proud to call some very cool companies our customers. We move quickly, learn always, and our fridge is always stocked with LaCroix.
Lane Four is looking for a full-time Outreach.io consultant to join our full-time customer-facing team.
- Implement and support Outreach.io at hyper growth organizations
- Support Salesforce administration activities including application customization, data management, reporting and process automations
- Research and implement third-party tools and solutions
- Create document- and video-based documentation on system processes and custom implementations
- Test and troubleshoot process automations and custom apex implementations
- Assist with task updates and live solution demos to clients
- Assist with training clients on custom implementations and third-party integrations
- Assist with customer onboarding activities and support tasks with the product team
- Support consulting team with other client-related or internal tasks, as needed
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of Outreach.io experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
- A love of technology as a tool for solving company problems
- A demonstrated ability to learn complex tools and data structures
- Demonstrated initiative in solving problems independently and through self-initiated research
- Ability to work collaboratively with consultants, developers, partners and client contacts
- A commitment to ongoing learning and skills development
- An open attitude and willingness to embrace change and a variety of tasks
- A general interest in working within the SFDC ecosystem
What we offer:
- Small team of people who get along and help each other succeed
- Flexible work environment in co-working space and/or remote
- Relationship-driven company with a strong and diverse customer base
- Ongoing support of learning initiatives and professional development activities
If this sounds like you, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.