“…We are pleased to announce that Lane Four has placed #222 on the 2020 Report on Business ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies. Placement on the list is determined by three-year revenue growth. Lane Four proudly earned its spot with three-year growth of 183%.
Since ranking #195 on last year’s list, Lane Four has continued to build its impressive list of clients while also expanding its own consultant, developer, and go-to-market teams. Whether through its Salesforce consulting services or its lead-to-account matching and routing tools, Lane Four is known for delivering solutions that allow high-growth SaaS companies to optimize critical sales operations processes at scale. With the ongoing disruption of COVID-19, Lane Four is helping clients navigate an environment in which automation is even more critical for maintaining revenue growth.
On the product side, Lane Four is growing rapidly within the emerging lead-to-account matching and routing software category. Recently, Lane Four was named as one of the top four vendors in the category by TOPO.”
We’re a tight-knit team of dedicated and hard working people with a good sense of humor. Achieving results for our customers drives us, and it’s also what makes us proud to call some very cool companies our customers. We move quickly, learn always, and our fridge is always stocked with LaCroix.
• Manage relationships: you will actively manage client relationships to increase adoption, ensure retention, and increase satisfaction
• Advise: you will establish a trusted advisor relationship with your clients and strategically position our solution, driving adoption
• Build: you will build relationships with customers at all levels from end users and individual contributors to Operation teams and Senior Executives
• Infuse enthusiasm: you will ignite a sense of excitement with the client, encouraging adoption and expansion where possible
• Communicate: you will consistently touch base with clients throughout the contract lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed
• Advocate: you will be the single point-of-contact for customers. You will represent the voice of the customer to internal teams
• Manage & report Quarterly Business Review with the customer base and provide feedback to internal teams.
Please send your application to email@example.com.