About Lane Four
- Be Real
- Be Human
- Be Curious
- Own It and Do Good Work
We are known for delivery solutions that allow for high-growth SaaS companies to optimize critical sales operations processes at scale through our Salesforce consulting services, and our lead–to–account matching and routing tools.
We continue to build our list of clients while also expanding our own consultant, developer, and go-to-market teams.
We are pleased to share that we have placed #222 on the 2020 Report on the Business ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies.
We are also certified by Great Place to Work® Canada and were recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Technology for 2022!
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming to join our Toronto-based team. The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, and ensuring the responsiveness of applications for web design features, among other duties.
You’ll be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front end website applications
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Ensuring responsiveness and efficiency of applications
- Seeing through a project from conception to deployment
- Developing RESTful APIs
- Meeting both technical and client needs
What you’ll bring
- Degree in Computer Science
- 2-4 Years of experience in a Full Stack development role
- Proficiency with Object Oriented programming languages such as Python, Java, or C#
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL
- Strong problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Salesforce, Apex, and Lightning Web Component experience is a plus!
What we offer
- Small team of people who get along and help each other succeed
- Flexible Work Arrangements (remote)
- Our beautiful office is located in downtown Toronto featuring an open work space and snack service
- Relationship-driven company with a strong and diverse customer base
- Benefits: Health Spending & Wellness Account
- Ongoing support of learning initiatives and professional development activities
- Salary: $100,000 – $125,000 based on experience