On Wednesday, August 26, Lane Four Founder Andrew Sinclair presented at the Toronto Administrators Trailblazer Community Group Meeting to discuss the best practices for using flows in Salesforce.
Flows are often the best choice for doing automation in Salesforce. And with new features being added regularly, flows are fast becoming an efficient and powerful way to automate key business processes as an admin. In this presentation, Andrew Sinclair will discuss when to choose flows over other types of Salesforce automation. He’ll also discuss how new flow features can revolutionize your approach to automation, including how they can protect your system against CPU timeout errors.
Learn More About Salesforce Automation
For a look at the session content, check out some of our past posts on selecting the right automation in Salesforce:
- Using Workflow Rules & Process Builder in Salesforce
- Using Flows in Salesforce
- Using Apex Triggers in Salesforce
- How to Declaratively Schedule Automation in Salesforce
- How to Schedule Automation in Salesforce Using Apex Code
- 2 New Salesforce Flow Features That Address CPU Timeout Errors