Business Hours allows you to create different work shifts, like 9-5, and subscribe users to these shifts. Once assigned to a shift, users will only receive assignments during these hours.
How to set up Business Hours
To set up Business Hours, open the feature by selecting Users > Business Hours
- Select a name for your business hours
- Select the correct time zone for your business hours
- Input the start and end times for each day of the week, this might look like 9-5 every week day, or 12-5 on weekends.
- Select the Active check box and select Create
Once you’ve set up your business hours, you can assign the shifts to users.
- In the Assign Business Hours dialog box, select the user you wish to assign to a shift using the search bar
- Under Available, select the shift you would like to assign to the user
- Move it to Selected by hitting the arrow
- Save to assign business hours