Process Builder → Flow
- During the onboarding stage a process on lead, contact and account should have been installed. You can find this by searching “Process Builder” from the Salesforce setup menu and looking for names beginning with Lane Four. If these do not exist, please contact support.
- The process called Lane Four Lead Assignment, Lane Four Contact Assignment, Lane Four Account assignment initiate the routing flow, also installed during the onboarding. These process represent the criteria that must be met to initiate the lead, contact or account assignment process.
- Once the lead, contact or account meets a defined condition by the process, this will initiate a Flow named Lane Four Visual Routing Flow
This flow contains the business logic to perform the routing actions listed below
Additional Lead Actions
When a lead or contact is created, this lead or contact can be auto merged with another record through the following configuration
1. Create a matching rule and duplicate rule which identifies duplicate leads and or contacts
2. Navigate to Matched Record View Icon on the Lane Four tab
3. Check the duplicate rule you want to initiate an auto merge.
- Check Include in Auto Merge for Leads to merge leads with other leads
- Check Include in Auto Merge for Contacts to merge contacts with other Contacts
- When both options are checked, the lead will also merge with a related contact
4. Once done, any lead or contact that’s newly created and meets the condition of this duplicate rule will be auto merged approximately 60 seconds after creation.
Note, if the rule you create will match leads with duplicate contacts, you will need to indicate a Lead Contact Conversion status. This status will be applied to the lead when performing the merge between the lead and contact.