About Lane Four
“We are pleased to announce that Lane Four has placed #222 on the 2020 Report on Business ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies. Placement on the list is determined by three-year revenue growth. Lane Four proudly earned its spot with three-year growth of 183%.
Since ranking #195 on last year’s list, Lane Four has continued to build its impressive list of clients while also expanding its own consultant, developer, and go-to-market teams. Whether through our Salesforce consulting services or its lead-to-account matching and routing tools, Lane Four is known for delivering solutions that allow high-growth SaaS companies to optimize critical sales operations processes at scale. With the ongoing disruption of COVID-19, Lane Four is helping clients navigate an environment in which automation is even more critical for maintaining revenue growth.
On the product side, Lane Four is growing rapidly within the emerging lead-to-account matching and routing software category. Recently, Lane Four was named as one of the top four vendors in the category by TOPO.”
Lane Four is looking for highly motivated sales professionals to join our growing Toronto-based team.
This position is uniquely designed, with a 6-month ramping track to move up into a full-cycle Account Executive role based on achieving KPIs and quotas. The Sr. Sales Development Rep is a self-starter, with proven prospecting experience and sales acumen.
This role is instrumental in driving new business for our native Salesforce application and will be responsible for generating new business pipeline, with the intention of booking for your own pipeline by the 6th month for an Account Executive growth path.
The Sr. SDR will have access to a robust tech stack to help find new opportunities with high-growth SaaS companies across Canada and the United States, educating revenue ops, marketing and sales professionals on how Lane Four’s application can accelerate their revenue operations processes within Salesforce.
- As a Senior SDR, work directly with Account Executives to drive pipeline through personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders within our key prospect & customer accounts
- Develop new business through prospecting and activity-based calling and emailing
- Book net new meetings on a weekly basis
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within ICP (ideal customer profile)
- Support inbound and outbound activities for the Lane Four product
- Work with the team to build and develop new outbound strategies and effectively communicate Lane Four’s value proposition.
- Qualify and develop contacts at prospect accounts
- Identify upsell and service revenue opportunities at existing Lane Four customers
- Stay up to date on companies in our target markets, and emerging business news in our industry
- Manage data related to inbound and outbound activities using Drift, Outreach.io, Salesintel.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce.com
Account Executive Transition:
- Includes all the above responsibilities
- Manage full sales cycle from prospecting to close, conducting introductory discovery calls with prospective stakeholders, leveraging the Lane Four product team for product demonstrations and technical discussions
- Closing new business opportunities and exceeding sales quotas
What you should have:
- 2+ years of business development or SaaS sales experience
- Track record of overachieving sales quotas
- Experience using sales tools: Salesforce CRM, Outreach, Sales Navigator
- Familiarity with the Salesforce ecosystem
- Proven ability to leverage phone, email, and social for prospecting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to understand customer needs and demonstrate how the Lane Four product can solve their needs
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Emotional intelligence
- Positive and determined, able to work independently as well as with a team to reach goals
- Experience with professional service sales is an asset
What we offer:
- Opportunity to make an impact at a growing company
- Sales career advancement opportunities within a new department
- Flexible work environment
- Autonomy to be creative in your approach and influence the future of the sales organization
- Potential to manage a $1m+ book of business
- Being a founding member of the sales team
- A strong and diverse customer base
- Health benefits
Please send your application to email@example.com.