Revenue Operations Consultant
About Lane Four
Lane Four is a boutique consulting firm with decades of collective experience in the Salesforce community. Since 2013, we’ve helped numerous high-growth SaaS startups work faster and smarter using the power of their Salesforce CRM.
In 2017, we launched our lead routing app on the Salesforce AppExchange. This suite of features simplifies key lead management processes in Salesforce including lead-to-account matching, routing, and round robin assignment. High-growth startups use our app to boost their account-based strategies, manage rapid growth, and scale Salesforce across their companies.
We’re a tight-knit team of dedicated and hard working people with a good sense of humor. Achieving results for our customers drives us, and it’s also what makes us proud to call some very cool companies our customers. We move quickly, learn always, and our fridge is always stocked with LaCroix.
Lane Four is looking for an experienced Revenue Operations Consultant to join our Toronto-based team.
The consultant will be instrumental in driving Salesforce.com adoption at our extensive list of start-up clients. The consultant will help clients accelerate revenue operations processes within Salesforce.
- Deliver effective Salesforce and sales technology solutions that enable clients to achieve growth goals
- Design and build solutions, document, and train clients
- Provide a full-service Sales Ops guidance and advice
- Work with stakeholders to define systems and strategy for revenue generating functions
- Design performance metrics (ACV, ARR, LTV, Deal Size, sales cycle calculations)
What you’ll bring:
- Proven track record of building Salesforce.com systems to align with revenue goals
- 3 – 5 years administrating Salesforce
- Experience with other marketing and sales technology products
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to understand customer needs and demonstrate how the Lane Four can solve their problems
What we offer:
- Opportunity to make an impact in a growing business
- Potential to manage a multi-million dollar book of business
- Being an early member of the sales team
- A flexible work environment
- A strong and diverse customer base
If this sounds like you, please send your application to email@example.com.