Product Support & Implementation Analyst
At Lane Four we build technical solutions to empower our customers to grow their businesses. To win in today’s competitive landscape, startups have to focus on their key value proposition, but often find themselves buried in manual processes. That’s where we come in. Bringing technical expertise and a deep understanding of customer needs, we develop custom web products and a sales & marketing enablement app on the Salesforce Marketplace.
We’re a tight-knit team of dedicated and hard working people with a good sense of humor. Achieving results for our customers drives us, and it’s also what makes us proud to call some very cool companies our customers. We move quickly, learn always, and our fridge is always stocked with LaCroix.
Join the Lane Four Product team to run new client implementations and support our clients using the Lane Four Suite. New clients adopt the Lane Four Suite for one or many of the functions we offer, and as part of the new relationship, we play a role in the implementation and configuration of those functions. Our new Product Support & Implementation Analyst will advise new clients on the best way to achieve their goals using the Lane Four Suite. In some cases, you will need to document client specific implementation instructions to achieve the end goal of the client, and in other cases, you may perform the implementation activities in the client’s system.
In a support capacity, you will work directly with new and existing clients to understand their needs, communicate those needs to the development team, and see any changes through to their resolution. You will act as the primary contact for the client, and work with them to collect any information required to solve for their situation. You will manage internal priorities and set expectations to ensure client satisfaction with the Lane Four product.
- Communicate professionally with our clients, and possess genuine interest in helping them achieve their goals
- Enjoy problem solving and finding solutions using technology
- Have an aptitude for troubleshooting and logical thinking
- Work with clients to collect supplementary information on the question or concern they have, to reduce the time to provide a final resolution
- Recommend improvements to the product and create resources for clients based on ongoing experiences working with clients
- Have 2+ years experience working in technical product implementation, technical product support, business systems analysis, quality assurance, technical operations, or other related field
- Opportunity to interact with different clients and make an impact on key operations in their business
- Small team of people who get along and help each other succeed
- Flexible work environment in co-working space and/or remote
- Rapidly growing company with a strong and diverse customer base