Product Support Consultant
About Lane Four
Lane Four is a boutique consulting firm with decades of collective experience in the Salesforce community. Since 2013, we’ve helped over 100 high-growth SaaS startups and non-profit organizations work faster and smarter using the power of their Salesforce CRM.
In 2017, we launched our lead routing app on the Salesforce AppExchange. This suite of features simplifies key lead management processes in Salesforce including lead-to-account matching, routing, and round robin assignment. 50+ high-growth startups are currently using our app to boost their account-based strategies, manage rapid growth, and scale Salesforce across their companies.
We’re a tight-knit team of dedicated and hard working people with a good sense of humor. Achieving results for our customers drives us, and it’s also what makes us proud to call some very cool companies our customers. We move quickly, learn always, and our fridge is always stocked with LaCroix.
Join our product team to support clients using Lane Four’s lead management suite. New clients adopt the Lane Four suite for one or many of the functions we offer, and as part of the new relationship, we play a role in the implementation, configuration and support of our product.
Our new Product Support Consultant will advise and assist our clients on the best way to achieve their goals using Lane Four. You will work directly with the new and existing clients to understand their needs, communicate those needs to the development team, and see any changes through to their resolution. You will act as the primary contact for the client and work with them to collect any information required to solve for their situation. You will manage internal priorities and set expectations to ensure client satisfaction with the Lane Four product.
What you will be doing:
- Communicate professionally with our clients, and possess genuine interest in helping them achieve their goals
- Work with clients to collect supplementary information on the question or concerns they have, to reduce the time to provide a final resolution
- Diagnose issues with clients or independently via phone or email
- Respond to clients in a timely manner verbally or in writing
- Quality assurance testing of fixes to ensure problems are resolved
- Log issues in ticketing system, respond to development team and track the progress of a ticket and overall support backlog
- Collaborate with product team on issue escalations and/or product enhancement requests
- Recommend improvements to the product and create resources for clients based on ongoing experiences
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years experience working in technical product implementation, technical product support, business systems analysis, quality assurance, technical operations, or other related fields
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoys problem-solving and finding solutions using technology
- Aptitude for troubleshooting and logical thinking
What we offer:
- Opportunity to interact with different clients and make an impact on key operations in their business
- Small team of people who get along and help each other succeed
- Work alongside a team of well-versed and skilled consultants
- Flexible work environment in co-working space and/or remote
- Rapidly growing company with a strong and diverse customer base
If this sounds like you, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org