About Lane Four
Lane Four is a boutique consulting firm with decades of collective experience in the Salesforce community. Since 2013, we’ve helped over 100 high-growth SaaS startups and non-profit organizations work faster and smarter using the power of their Salesforce CRM.
In 2017, we launched our lead routing app on the Salesforce AppExchange. This suite of features simplifies key lead management processes in Salesforce including lead-to-account matching, routing, and round robin assignment. 50+ high-growth startups are currently using our app to boost their account-based strategies, manage rapid growth, and scale Salesforce across their companies.
We’re a tight-knit team of dedicated and hard working people with a good sense of humor. Achieving results for our customers drives us, and it’s also what makes us proud to call some very cool companies our customers. We move quickly, learn always, and our fridge is always stocked with LaCroix.
Lane Four is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Associate to join our Toronto-based team. The Marketing Associate will be instrumental in helping to expand marketing efforts for Lane Four’s products and services at an exciting time in our company’s growth.
The Marketing Associate will provide general support for the execution and logistics of marketing campaigns, marketing events, and daily marketing activities including but not limited to the following:
- Manage social media strategy and execution
- Build social media calendar
- Post daily on Twitter & LinkedIn
- Interact with key stakeholders
- Live-Tweet events
- Provide support for social media advertising campaigns
- Manage SEO program
- Conduct quarterly website audit and topic-based keyword research and analysis using tools like SEMRush
- Recommend website content and topics based on keyword research
- SEO optimize existing content
- Create content regularly (emails, blog posts, whitepaper content), including
- Bi-weekly blog posts
- Monthly emails
- Campaign content
- + more
- Conduct in-depth research into content topics and provide summaries to the marketing manager
- Generate weekly and monthly reports on marketing metrics
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years marketing experience or equivalent
- Collaborative, adaptable, organized, and able to work well independently
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Experience in social media management – particularly LinkedIn
- Experience implementing SEO/SEM
- Experience creating content (blogs, emails, etc.)
- Proficiency working with a range of MarTech tools and with Salesforce
- Graphic design skills & proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite a strong asset
- SaaS and/or startup experience an asset
What we offer:
- Opportunity to make an impact in a growing business
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Strong and diverse customer base
- Competitive salary and benefits package
If this sounds like you, please send your application and 2 marketing writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lane Four is committed to fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity.