About Lane Four
Lane Four is a boutique consulting firm with decades of collective experience in the Salesforce community. Since 2013, we’ve helped over 100 high-growth SaaS startups and non-profit organizations work faster and smarter using the power of their Salesforce CRM.
In 2017, we launched our lead routing app on the Salesforce AppExchange. This suite of features simplifies key lead management processes in Salesforce including lead-to-account matching, routing, and round robin assignment. 50+ high-growth startups are currently using our app to boost their account-based strategies, manage rapid growth, and scale Salesforce across their companies.
We’re a tight-knit team of dedicated and hard working people with a good sense of humor. Achieving results for our customers drives us, and it’s also what makes us proud to call some very cool companies our customers. We move quickly, learn always, and our fridge is always stocked with LaCroix.
Lane Four is looking for multiple motivated sales professional to join our Toronto-based team.
The account executive will be instrumental in driving sales for our 100% native Salesforce application and will be responsible for inbound and outbound sales activities. Through this work, the account executive will educate marketing and sales professionals at high-growth SaaS startups on how Lane Four’s application can accelerate their revenue operations processes within Salesforce.
- Support inbound and outbound activities for the product side of Lane Four
- Identify upsell and service revenue opportunities at existing Lane Four customers
- Qualify and develop contacts at prospect accounts
- Conduct introductory sales calls, build requirements and communicate the Lane Four value position
- Field prospect inquiries via email and chat applications
- Manage data related to inbound and outbound activities using Drift, Outreach.io, DiscoverOrg, and Salesforce.com
What you’ll bring:
- Proven track record of driving new business and exceeding quota
- An understanding of the Salesforce.com ecosystem
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to understand customer needs and demonstrate how the Lane Four product can solve their needs
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive and determined, able to work independently to reach goals
- Experience with professional service sales is an asset
What we offer:
- Opportunity to make an impact in a growing business
- Potential to manage a multi-million dollar book of business
- Being an early member of the sales team
- A flexible work environment
- A strong and diverse customer base
If this sounds like you, please send your application to email@example.com.